Mint Chevron

Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's In Your Purse

I Love the What's In Your Purse Game!!!!


I really take pride in my purse contents, too. Now I have been a Coach fiend in the past (ONLY RETAIL COACH--THOSE COACH FACTORY ARE JUNK...unless you get in the small retail section that most Coach Factory stores have) , but now I am moving on to Balenciaga, have not gotten my first yet, but its in the cards for my future!! I still have like 3 Coach's in waiting that I haven't even used yet!
      When I get a new purse, it is like a ritual. I would never buy fake leather, side note. Only Canvas, Fabric or Genuine Leather.  So this purse here the Coach Kristin Elevated Satchel in Mauve  I had for months before I used it. Busy collecting all my in-purse goodies. 
So my ritual is, for every new purse, I must have new wallet, new inside purse, new purse sized spray, new lip gloss, new inside small bag for emergency candy for my kids, new inside makeup case, new cute Sanrio or other Kawaii brand notebook and pen set, new small change purse, new credit/ID card holder, new cute folding brush, I think that is about it. Oh yeah and the almighty, Wallet Chain. 
OMG, My first Coach ever was a little Navy and white leather backpack and with it I got an awesome gunmetal shiny-ish grey wallet with purple liner. Well this wallet came with a little chain on the hook, to clip to little ring on zipper pull on inner pocket of purse. It is the best thing ever!!! When you pull your wallet out of your purse, you never forget it, because it is attached to your purse!! These are so great in fact for this purse, I had a wallet chain specially crafted by an awesome family who sells chainmaille stuff on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/unkamengifts . Promo, woop! Item Customization!!
       So the purse finally complete with all its accessories is now being used. Also having awesome purse contents is a great way to kill boredom if you are ever stuck in a line waiting or something. Well, now I have my cell that keeps me busy with my apps or googling stuff while I am waiting for stuff, but you know what I mean.


So, these wallets were to be the Pièce de résistance of my latest purse set, but after using the Coach Willis in Natural Vachetta Leather exclusively last spring and summer, I am so paranoid of using my Vachetta wallets, because I totally inked up my Willis by accidentally writing on them. Duh, click your pen closed!! So sad for my Vachetta Willis and these butes that'll probably never be used. And those were my 2 choices for notebook and pen set. I went with the Charmy Kitty light pastel set on the Left

This is the beautiful chain that I had crafted by Unkamen Gifts on Etsy. A real investment in itself, 14 K Gold and Argentium Sterling Silver and that tiny lobster clasp. How adorable is that!!! So my justification for the priciness was, if I ever go broke, I can go sell it to Cash for Gold!!










No comments:

Post a Comment