Mint Chevron

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Étude House Mini Haul

OMG, found this really cheap authentic K-Product dealer on eBay of all places!!! Now, you can't always trust eBay, but I figure these items would take too much time to fake. Who knows though. I have the same in a guaranteed authentic and they look identical to me so I am super super pleased with this purchase and am going to use this vendor for all my K (Korean, duh) skin products!! Soooo happy!

Super fast shipping seeing that it came from Korea, vendor promised that it is just so cheap because they buy in bulk right from manufacturer, I know cause i asked "Why so cheap?"

So , yeah I am totally not OBSESSIVE!!!! Buying Multiple of the same product has become one of my latest habits. But it's like , eeeeverytime I loooove something, it gets discontinued, so I gotta buy in bulk!





No comments:

Post a Comment