Mint Chevron

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's in the Mail today?

Hmm, looks like packages from China and Korea ! What have I ordered recently? Wow, Is it really getting that bad? Oh aha, just a momentary lapse of retail forgetfulness. This is one of the best packages received recently!!!!

Melody Pops!!! Childhood candy throwback!!
Chupa Chups, my fave Cola flavor and Chocolate Vanilla Swirl!!
Seriously, WHY, WHY did they stop selling these in the US. What is wrong with these Americans!!!??? ( It's ok I can say that I'm American, and race bashing is always acceptable if its against an American, right?)

Ok, I'm off to ride my peewee bike, which came in the mail last week and toot on my Melody Pop!

Oh yeah better not forget to hide this from the kids before they get home for school. I am soooo NOT about sharing this stash, they just wouldn't appreciate the nostalgia. I'll get them some generic "modern day candy" and they'll never be the wiser!





No comments:

Post a Comment